
The no-bread rule was only broken twice. We also went to dinner with some people and I didn't want to be the strange one who wasn't eating the bread. I also ate Papa John's bread sticks, which are purely bread.
Today we were supposed to attend a BBQ at the park near our apartment, but yesterday we had a huge blizzard! Monster snowflakes fell all yesterday afternoon and overnight. I am no longer aloud to brag to the Iowans about how great the Colorado weather is. Yesterday, it was 70 degrees in Iowa!
Last thing - we are getting settled into our new apartment. It's tiny, but cute. The location is perfect. We are right next to a huge park and a hop, skip and jump away from downtown. Come visit!
1 comment:
You are so good at giving up things for Lent! I don't know how you do it. You're my inspiration. :) I bet it feels good just to know you can eat whatever you want now. Enjoy the bread and CHOCOLATES.
Post a Comment