Mom, Cassondra, and Emma flew to Denver to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. We were pretty busy...here is a photo recap of our holiday.
Cassondra's first NBA game. She didn't even know who we were playing! :) Good game though..the Nuggets won.
Happy Hour at my apartment. This was the only time we spent at my place the whole weekend..it's just too small for visitors.
Cassondra, Emma, and I "ran" in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. We figured we'd do a little physical activity before consuming thousands of calories! Walking counts, right? Later that day, we enjoyed a huge Thanksgiving meal at Connie's. I made the stuffing and I have to say, it was delicious! I didn't eat any Tofurkey this year :( Since I was the only vegetarian at Connie's, I couldn't justify spending $13 on tofu.
Seeing the Twilight movie in theaters is a tradition. I guess I'll have to make a trip to Iowa in June to see Eclipse when it comes out! The next morning, on Black Friday, our plan was to be at Target at 5am when the doors opened. We ended up going at 9am and were done by lunch. In that short amount of time, I managed to buy a whole lot of goodies for myself! I wasn't very successful with Christmas shopping.
Friday night, we had a surprise graduation party for Cassondra. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from Iowa!

Our trip to A-Basin. It was an interesting day for sure and probably not the best for beginners - not much snow and lots of ice. There were four beginning snowboarders (the girls) and two experienced guys. Needless to say, Jordan and Mark completed about a half of a run with us and then left us to fend for ourselves.
My family :)






1 comment:
Great pictures - looks like a fun weekend! We had toufurkey here and even Roger tried it - it does taste pretty good!
Post a Comment