Jordan and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary this week. Since he had a day off, we decided to celebrate all day. We jam-packed the day because I wanted it to be memorable, and of course we took pictures of everything!
When I woke up, I had a suprise at our table. Only Jordan can make cereal and tea seem special.
After breakfast we walked to the pool in our neighborhood for some lap swimming, relaxing, and a picnic. It started raining, so we moved our picnic inside.
That night, we headed to Watercourse, a vegetarian restaurant I've been wanting to try. It was amazing..I had so many choices! While we were there, we exchanged gifts. The traditional 2nd year wedding anniversary gift is cotton. Jordan got me a set of cute place mats from Pier 1. They are so girly and fun..I can't believe he picked them out by himself! I got him a shirt, running socks, and some undies - it's hard to find creative cotton gifts for a guy. In our effort to save money and the earth, we made our own cards and our gifts were wrapped in reusable shopping bags!
To end the night, we continued our tradition (I love traditions) from our first anniversary by drinking Moscato d'Asti and eating vanilla cake. I attempted (with limited resources, money, and ingredients) to replicate a tier our wedding cake. It wasn't pretty, but it tasted good!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are SO CUTE. <3
Post a Comment