I had a HUGE to-do list at the start of the summer. In May, I thought that I would have tons of free time and be more motivated. Not true. Anyway, one of my goals was to "be healthier". I didn't specify details, but I wanted to be better all-around (physically and mentally). Now that it's the end of July I thought I'd put a little more effort into this one. I made a purchase from Amazon today:
* Don't Sweat the Small Stuff--and it's all small stuff - Paperback - Richard Carlson
* Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love - Paperback - Richard Carlson
* 30 Day Shred - Fitness DVD - Jillian Michaels
* Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds Aztec Superfood, 16 Ounce Pouch
I've got my inspirational books for mental health, fitness DVD for physical health, and Chia seeds for nutritional health (thanks Erin!).
In addition to this order, I'm rereading Skinny Bitch to remind myself to make healthy food choices. I've put my purple bracelet back on my wrist. And I'm participating in a triathlon on Sunday!
I guess I should stop watching online episodes of "Dating in the Dark" and actually do something on my day off!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This will make for great blog posts in the future! I think I'm going to reread Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love. It is such a great book!
Post a Comment