Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Feet

Jordan and I both got new running shoes this month. We're trying out the new Barefoot Running style, except that we're not going barefoot. After lots of research, Jordan bought the Vibram Five Fingers.



Because I'm also worried about what I look like when I run, I won't wear the Vibrams. Soo.. I'm trying out the Newton running shoes. The shoes help you develop a forefoot running style which is more efficient and easier on your joints. Aren't they fun? I apparently have an attraction to bright running shoes. I can't wait to go for a run in the park! Thankfully it's staying warm and sunny.


4 comments:

ering said...

Enjoy the shoes-- let me know if you have questions! :) And I was reading your twitter feed-- sweet potato waffles? YUM! Where did you get those??

MissAllycat said...

Dude, I think my next pair of shoes is going to be Newtons! Let me know what you think!

Judy said...

Jordan has some crazy shoes - has he has a chance to run in them yet????

MissAllycat said...

We are sole sisters! Just bought those same shoes today. I couldn't wait to get home and check your blog...I couldn't remember which ones you had. :)

First run will likely be Saturday. I can't wait!!

Please note: This will be the first time running since JANUARY TENTH. Lord help us all.