Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yay for not moving!

We just resigned the lease to our apartment. I'm really excited to stay at this place. Even though it's SUPER small (about 650 sq ft) and we are very limited on storage (none), we love the neighborhood and the price is right.

The most exciting thing about this place? Not moving. Since I moved out of Osage before college, I have never lived in the same place for more than one year. Isn't that ridiculous?? I have moved more than EIGHT times. That is 8 times packing up my clothes, 8 times having to load all of our crap into a car/truck/trailer, and 8 times having to unpack. Yuck. Moving is probably one of the most awful things to have to do, but I decided to do it every year for the past seven years.

Now, instead of apartment hunting, we might be car shopping :)

1 comment:

MissAllycat said...

Congrats! I can't to wait to come and visit!